ALEJANDRO GAYUBO S.A. hereby informs users that the webpage http://www.gayubo.com (hereinafter, the Page) complies with laws in force on personal data protection, user privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data. To this end, it has taken the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data contained therein and to prevent their alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or access, bearing in mind the state of technology, the type of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Who is the data controller?
ALEJANDRO GAYUBO S.A
WITH TAX ID NUMBER A79213120
REGISTERED ADDRESS: C/ARENAL 7 2ºA – 28013 – MADRID (SPAIN)
ALEJANDRO GAYUBO S.A. hereby informs Page users that your personal data can only be obtained for suitable and pertinent processing, without exceeding the scope and explicit and legitimate purposes determined that are adapted to our activity. They shall be deleted when no longer necessary or pertinent to said purpose, or when the owner requests that they be deleted, in exercising their right to cancellation.
What are your rights and how do you exercise them?
What Rights can I request?
- In short, whether or not we are processing your data.
- To access your personal data.
- To request rectification if your data are inexact.
- To request deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or if you withdraw the consent you had granted.
- To request limitation of processing your data, in certain situations, in which case we will only store them in accordance with laws in force.
- To transfer your data, which shall be provided to you in a structured format of common use or for machine reading. If you prefer, we can send them to a new controller you have appointed. This is only valid under certain circumstances.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or responsible controlling authority, if you believe we have not assisted you correctly.
- To withdraw consent for each specific purpose, this not affecting the legality of processing based on express consent.
How can I exercise my rights?
- We have forms for you to exercise your rights. You can request them by email, or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or another competent authority. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of your valid National ID Document.
- In the event of representation, you must attach a copy of the valid National ID Document of the representative, along with the request.
What is the time period to resolve exercise of rights?
We inform the interested party of actions arising as a result of your request within one month. This period may be prolonged to two months when especially complex requests are made, and we will notify you of said extension within the first month.
In the event that we do not heed to your request, you will be informed, providing the grounds for refusal, within one month after receiving said request.
Why, and under which legal basis, are we processing your personal data?
Personal data are collected and processed exclusively for the purposes described below, which are based on the following legal basis:
- To process the purchase of our products.
- To inform you of promotions, discounts and to present new jewellery collections.
- To process your request to be registered as a client and user of our company, either through the website or through other digital means.
- Based on article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on General Data Protection, it is necessary to sign a consent agreement. This is to assess and evaluate your preferences in purchasing our products, and you shall be entitled to oppose these commercial assessments.
- To manage, control and maintain the contractual relationship, from its registration until its cancellation, including sending all communications necessary regarding the sale of our products.
Compliance with a legal obligation:
- In the event of bulk purchase-sale, we reserve the right to verify your identity and to conduct pertinent verifications on your economic activity, pursuant to applicable Spanish law on money laundering and terrorism financing prevention. To this end, and to prevent fraud, ALEJANDRO GAYUBO may go to public entity sources, as well as open information sources, such as newspapers and official gazettes, public records, Public Administration rulings, telephone books or lists of people belonging to professional associations.
- To communicate information to public authorities, regulators or governmental bodies in cases when it is necessary to do so pursuant to law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
- To conduct commercial and/or advertising communications and actions, by any means, including digital communications or their equivalent in relation to the sale of our products that ALEJANDRO GAYUBO, S.A. believes may be of interest to you.
- Share our products that best fit your profile, to offer you the best prices on products and services you may have hired or may hire in the future. For all the aforementioned, a “sales profile” will be drawn up, based on all of the entity’s internal information, generated as a result of the commercial relationship with you.
- To conduct satisfaction surveys in relation to the products and/or services you have hired, in order to assess your satisfaction with them, and to improve our internal processes.
The data we collect through the website:
We may anonymously process your IP, which operating system or browser you are using, and even how long your visit lasts. You grant this consent via the webpage’s cookies.
If we have your consent (through the consent granted with the first box), “I have read and agree to having commercial communication sent to me”, we will use the form to contact you.
What about data belonging to minors?
We do not process data belonging to minors under 16. Therefore, please abstain from providing these data if under this age or providing the data of third parties who do not have this age. ALEJANDRO GAYUBO, S.A. shall not be held liable for failure to comply with this provision.
What about especially protected data?
We do not process especially protected data.
Why are we processing your personal data?
Your data will be processed to respond to requests for information about our products. Moreover, you are hereby informed that your data will only be processed for the purposes you have authorised. Under no circumstances shall they be processed for any purpose other than for which you have previously granted your consent.
What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is unequivocal consent.
Your liability as user:
The user shall be the sole party liable for the veracity of the data provided to our webpage. The user guarantees that the data provided are truthful, exact, complete and updated, and is liable for any harm or damage, both direct and indirect, that may be caused as a result of failure to comply with said obligation. In the event that the data provided belong to a third party, the user guarantees that said third party has been informed of the aspects contained in this document, and that they have obtained their authorisation to provide their data to ALEJANDRO GAYUBO S.A. for the aforementioned purposes, and that they are duly authorised to do so. The fields marked with a question mark (?) on the forms provided on the page are mandatory. Therefore, if you do not complete any of them, you will not be able to continue your sending process.
Digital fingerprint and drawing up profiles
Our webpage does not draw up sales profiles, nor does it conduct statistics related to the users’ browsing and sales habits.
What else should i know?
The personal data provided shall be processed under ownership of ALEJANDRO GAYUBO S.A. The purpose is to manage users of the webpage, to offer the service we provide in real time, or to use areas of the page (hereinafter, the services) offered through said page, and if applicable, purchase-sale, promotion, publication and sending of our jewellery products.
Moreover, ALEJANDRO GAYUBO S.A. shall process the data to manage queries it receives from users through the page, both registered and non-registered users, and to send advertisements and information on ALEJANDRO GAYUBO S.A., its services and its promotions. If you do not wish to receive the aforementioned communications for the aforementioned purposes, including electronic communications, you may send us an email at comunicación@gayubo.com with your name and surnames, date, signature and photocopy of National ID Document or any other valid identifying document, stating the specific processing to which you are opposed. You are hereby informed that if you do not wish to receive information on our promotions, this shall not affect the contractual relationship of our services, since they are not incompatible.
ALEJANDRO GAYUBO S.A applies security measures to its technological settings to guarantee confidentiality and to guarantee that the privacy of the information is not compromised.